Alarm Manager Support
You should always ensure that you are using the latest version of the Alarm Manager software.
Please check the Revision List for each download which describes the changes made and any new features included.
Please note that not all downloads are relevant to all customers. You should only download the updates for the programs which you have installed and are licenced for.
To install an update, do the following:
1. Exit all users from Alarm Manager
2. Backup your data
3. Click on the download button for the required update
4. Select Run or Open and click Ok, Answer Yes to any questions. Do not select Save.
5. Your anti-virus software may block the download. You will need to select “Allow” or “Keep” to confirm the download.
6. In the last screen, select UnZip
|Alarm Manager v3.22b Update||Download||Revision List|
|Alarm Manager Read Only v3.20 Update||Download|
|Sales Ledger v1.92||Download|
|Purchases Ledger v1.91a||Download|
|Bank Ledger v1.91a||Download|
|Accounts Backup Programs||Download|
Log a Support Issue