AutoPay – Direct Debit Management Software
Create SEPA Compliant XML files for Direct Debits & Credit Transfers
AutoPay will allow you to collect Direct Debits or process bulk Credit Transfer payments in conjunction with your bank. Currently used by over 300 organisations, it is the most widely used system in Ireland and is compatible with all European banks.
The SEPA Direct Debit Scheme (Single European Payments Area) is a European standard for the collection of Direct Debits and the processing of bulk Credit payments. Most Banks offer business customers the facility to collect payments by Direct Debit. Direct Debits are submitted to each bank electronically using XML files which are a standard file format accepted by all European banks.
AutoPay will allow you to process the required transactions and create an XML file which can be sent to your bank for processing. This makes the management of Direct Debits a simple task.
AutoPay also allows you to setup regular schedules of customers to process (e.g. Monthly) with fixed amounts.
- Direct Debit and bulk Credit Transfer transactions
- Process Direct Debits/Credits in any EU state (UK – SEPA Reachable Bank Accounts only)
- No transaction limits
- Bank account data is encrypted using the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) thereby protecting your Customers/Suppliers bank data and helping you to comply with data protection obligations.
- Transaction Import feature (CSV or Text file) allowing you to use AutoPay in conjunction with your existing Accounting or ERP System.
AutoPay is subject to an Annual Licence Fee of €295 plus VAT at 23%. There are no other costs.
The Annual Licence Fee also includes our Support Services as follows:
- Full Product Support by Phone & Email
- Remote Support
- Online resources and help via our dedicated Support website
Direct Debit allows us to offer our customers a more attractive means to pay for their advertising. When we were ready to start processing Direct Debits, SEPA was just coming about and we opted to start with SEPA, rather than have to make the changeover later. The AutoPay software met all of our requirements and Mercury Software made it very easy for us to get up and running.Keith Finnegan
We are a membership organisation and AutoPay has facilitated the collection of our members’ fees hugely. The software is really easy to use, and whenever we have needed some support the Mercury Software team has always been there promptly for us.Elena Garcia
We offer monthly Direct Debit as a means of payment for our fitness programmes making our services more affordable to our members. Mark and the team at Mercury have been incredibly helpful in setting up our DD system and helping us with any queries.Tom Gannon